What is a High CBD Topicals?
A high CBD topicals refers to a cannabis-infused product that is applied externally to the skin and contains a high concentration of CBD (cannabidiol). CBD is a non-intoxicating cannabinoid known for its potential therapeutic benefits, such as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and calming effects.
Here are some key features and characteristics of high CBD topicals:
- CBD Concentration: High CBD topicals are formulated to contain a significant amount of CBD compared to other cannabinoids, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). The CBD concentration can vary between products, but it is generally higher than the THC content. This allows users to experience the potential benefits of CBD without the psychoactive effects associated with THC.
- Non-intoxicating: CBD is non-intoxicating, meaning it does not produce a “high” or alter one’s state of mind. This makes high CBD topicals suitable for individuals who want to experience the potential therapeutic effects of cannabis without the psychoactive effects.
- External Application: High CBD topical are designed to be applied directly to the skin. They come in various forms, such as creams, lotions, balms, salves, and oils. The topical application allows for targeted relief to specific areas of the body, such as muscles, joints, or skin irritations.
- Potential Benefits: CBD has been studied for its potential therapeutic benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, pain relief, and skin health support. High CBD topicals are commonly used for localized relief from conditions such as muscle soreness, joint pain, arthritis, skin irritations, and inflammation.
- Lab Testing: Reputable high CBD topical products undergo third-party lab testing to ensure quality, potency, and safety. Lab test results should be available to consumers, providing information on CBD content, potential contaminants, and the absence of harmful substances.