Bubba Kush Strain
Bubba Kush medical uses are mental as well as physical — it can provide some relief from anxiety and depression in addition to soothing chronic, deep-seated aches and pains. In large enough doses, it can serve as treatment for insomnia as well. Many users describe increased appetite as a common side effect.
- OG Kush.
- Kush Mints.
- Platinum Bubba Kush.
Bubba Kush originated in the early 1990s as an accidental hybrid that crossed itself in Matt Berger’s garden. Also known as Bubba, Berger discovered a phenotype called Kush — a cut of the Afghan Kush landrace strain that grew in the wild.
- Temperature control is essential.
- Keep the humidity in a low range between 40% – 45%.
- Use hydroponics for feminized Bubba weed strain and 30% coco coir for auto flower.
- Harvest feminized Bubba marijuana strain in October.
- Avoid high-stress training for auto flower specimens.
The ultimate strain for treating stress, pain, and insomnia.
The effects of this Indica strain are happy and deeply relaxing. This strain has a tranquilizing effect that can easily lull you to sleep or help you de-stress. Bubba Kush entered the scene before 1998, and it’s dominated the cannabis world since.
At this time, there are well over 160 Bubba strains out there, likely over 200.
- STRAIN HIGHLIGHTS.
- Feelings: Sleepy. Hungry. Relaxed.
- Dry mouth. Dry eyes. Dizzy.
- Stress. Pain. Insomnia.
Ths is a well-balanced indica that is not too high in THC, making it an ideal choice for those who lack sleep. It offers relaxation and ease, not to mention the sweet flavors of rich chocolate and coffee.