Joy Organics CBD Oil Wholesale CBD Products
Joy Organics CBD oil, Full-spectrum CBD contains all the compounds in the cannabis plant. These include:
- Cannabinoids: CBD and delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are two cannabinoids found in cannabis.
- Terpenes: These compounds provide Trusted Source cannabis with its scent and flavor. Terpenes can also enhance the effects of cannabinoids, such as promoting relaxation, stress relief, and boosting energy and focus.
- Flavonoids: There are about 20 flavonoids in the cannabis plant, and they are also present in fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
Where to buy joy organics cbd oil
Looking for a fast-acting boost of bliss? Our Citrus THC Tincture, with 2.5mg of Delta-9 THC and 30mg of CBD per serving, is crafted for a relaxing buzz that kicks in quickly.
How does full-spectrum CBD work?
How CBD works has yet to be fully understood. Research suggests that it interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is present throughout the human body and balances essential bodily functions. The ECS is made up of molecules called endocannabinoids that the body produces to keep essential functions working.
How To Take Full Spectrum CBD Oil
1) Fill the dropper provided with your bottle to the 1.0mL line. This is equivalent to one dose.
- In Homestead Alternatives 750mg and 1500mg CBD oil products, 1mL equals 25mg of CBD.
- In Homestead Alternatives Extra Strength 3000mg CBD oil, 1mL equals 50mg of CBD.
2) Using the dropper, place the oil under your tongue. Avoid touching the dropper directly to your mouth, as saliva may enter the dropper and your remaining CBD oil when placed back in the bottle. While unlikely, this could cause contamination of the bottle.
3) Hold the oil under your tongue for 45-60 seconds, or until full absorbed. The idea is to avoid swallowing the oil as much as possible, because CBD is not quite as effective if it has to travel through your digestive system.
Repeat this three step process 1-2 times daily at a consistent dosage.